Impact Your Donation Makes
- $12 brings our program to one child for one semester
- $72 brings our program to one class of 24 children for one session
- $288 brings our program to a class of 24 for an entire semester
- $1,152 brings our program to one grade level for an entire semester
- $5,760 brings our program to an entire K-4 school for a year
Donate Funds – Please make checks payable to Art Odyssey Arizona and mail to 10214 N. 55th St. Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
We’re actively looking for an office space for Art Odyssey Arizona. If you would like to donate space, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
If you’re looking to donate time, please find more information on our Volunteers page.
Host a Fundraiser
Host an art supply fundraiser. Invite guests to your home and ask them to bring a donation of art supplies for Art Odyssey Arizona. We will come and give a presentation about all that Art Odyssey is accomplishing in our local low-income schools.
Is my donation tax deductible?
Art Odyssey Arizona is a 501(c)(3) public charity recognized by the IRS (Tax ID #47-3599625). Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent permissible by law.
Will I receive a receipt?
Yes, we will send you a letter confirming your tax-deductible donation.
How can I share my enthusiasm?
Tell your friends that you just donated – “I just donated to bring arts enrichment to underserved Arizona youth. Join me by donating to Art Odyssey Arizona”